A short digest for this week:
- Mutexes and closure capture in Swift very through overview how absence of threading language features hits Swift performance.
- Lenses in Swift another attempt to bring functional techniques to Swift.
- Another take on lenses in Swift (video, ~35 min)
- Modern Core Data a couple of tricks on Swift type system to improve Core Data experience (in case you still have to use it). It’s a bit funny to see it this talk on Realm page.
- Using Swift protocols to separate socket functionality is an example of how APIs can be separated to.
- TensorFlow on iOS sounds quite interesting for weekend hacking.
- SwiftTrace is a library for tracing method calls by class for Swift and Objective-C.